Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween




Today was another eventful Halloween. It started with a busy morning at work. I went in early to finish up some projects before the Halloween festivities began. Our company has their 3rd quarter meeting and much to my surprise we are doing pretty well despite the bad economy. By noon I wrapped up my projects and headed for the elementary school. Every year practically the whole town shows up for the big Halloween parade. This year it was Joanna's first parade and sadly Libby's last. The kids had a good time marching in their costumes. Libby was a Ninja (that's my girl!) and Joanna was a very pretty fairy princess. Afterward there were class parties where Anne and I split the time in each of the kids classrooms. When school let out the kids and I headed back to my office where they got to trick or treat around the building. We have a pretty good sized office and girls got tons and tons of candy (more then we will ever need). After a long afternoon of trick or treating, we went home, ate dinner and headed back out for more. We live in the woods and the houses are not that close together so it takes a lot of walking just to cover the eight houses on our street. The girls were finally tired out as was I so went back home and watched a movie and handed out candy to the few trick or treaters came to our door (again we live in the woods). So now its 10 pm the girls are fast asleep and I uploading photos, writing this blog and stuffing my face with Nestle crunch bars. All in all a nice Halloween.

No comments: