Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Why am I here...

A few months ago my wife started a blog called Small Town Mommy. Its a very interesting blog about our life in a small town, our girls, our cats and mostly her view in general on everything from laundry to politics.
Now I have to say about 99% of the time I agree with my wife. I will be the first to admit she is smarter then me in many ways, which is one of the reasons why I married her. She is a wonderfull wife and an awesome mother. She has even been "out geeking" me lately, which is no easy feat. Around here I am known as our neighborhood tech support guy, but I will elaborate more on that in another post.
So why I am here you ask. I guess it was when I read her last post. It was three paragraphs of her complaining on how she is the only one in the world who changes the toiler paper roll and how frustrated she was. My first thought was "Hey, I change the toilet paper too!" followed by a feeling helpless. There she is telling the world about my laziness and me being unable to defend myself. So here I am to say, I do change the toilet paper roll from time to time, maybe not as often as she does AND I also use it to wipe my 5 year old Joanna's butt. You will need to read my wifes's post to understand what I mean by that.
Why should my wife have all the say and all the fun? I may not write as well as she does (as you probally already noticed) but I do have perspective on things as well. I have things to say and stories to tell. It is cheaper then therapy!

Small Town Daddy is born.

No comments: